“Ten Things I Learned About The One True God After A Traumatic Brain Injury:
1. If I allow to, God can make me strong in my weakness. Life is short.
3. Actions speak louder than words.
4. I have learned the power of Jesus can have in my life and have come to realize I must /share it with others.
5. Treat others like people, not projects, and engage with people who are different from you.
6. I learned to stop asking the question ‘why me?’ and instead start asking the question ‘why not me?’
7. God gave me a story and I need to use it to help others.
8. I am not supposed to do life on my own.
9. Don’t judge where someone is, because you don’t know where they started.
10. It important to regularly check my list of priorities and make changes when needed.”-Jeff Huxford, M.D.